Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Alfalfa - Splendor In The Grass

Alfalfa and his monkey taking in the sea of grass

Alfalfa doesn't know what to make of grass.  Doesn't think it's worth eating and repeatedly tries to eat teeny, tiny pine cones.

Can't decide whether the green socks my niece is wearing or the green grass is more interesting.  If I spoke Duck I'd tell Alfalfa that not all things green are good for you.

I wonder if Alfalfa is a girl..... because Alfalfa really seemed to like the nifty flip flops my niece was wearing.  Particularly the flowers!

I was amazed at how quickly Alfalfa took to my niece!  Not surprisingly, I found out that most animals like my niece.  Who knew that Alfalfa is a good people reader?  But otherwise I told Alfalfa to be careful when quacking to strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment