Friday, June 1, 2012

A simple mirror

A suggestion was made to put a mirror in the tub with Alfalfa.  I guess to let him see "another" duck.  The first time we tried to put the mirror in his tub Alfalfa was so scared that he practicaly leaped up into my arms.  Although it's possible that he was just scared because we were putting  something, anything really, into his tub.  So, late last night aka early this morning I tried again when everything was quiet........

Looking kind of shy.

Kind of curious.

Hmmm.  He's kind of handsome.

Look, Monkey, there's a friend for you too!

What if I sneak up on my new friend....

I wanted to get some pics when I first hung the mirror.  I'm afraid that after a while this could become boring.  Glad I did.  These pics make me smile.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment