Monday, March 19, 2012

Beautiful day for a swim!


Another couple move into the neighborhood.  Could be A LOT of goslings this year!


Above 2 pics are of Wood Ducks.  Don't see them often.  I HEARD them screech before landing! That's what brought my attention to them. I think they're beautiful!

I was all engrossed in watching the geese & ducks and looked up to see this fella looking at me.  WOW!!

I think they're here for a meeting?

They don't seem to bother each other  :)



Are these what they call "photo ops"?


It starts out so innocently and the next thing you know they're hatching eggs together.


It took him a little while.  But he finally got out of the water and into the leafy area to sun himself! They move faster than you'd think they would!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Michelle!
    the pictures are great! I love the one where you can see the turtle under water!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, me too! That's my favorite one so far.

    ReplyDelete