Tuesday, May 22, 2012

2 day old duckling

This morning my daughter gave our little duckling a monkey stuffed animal (safe, intended for pets).  How precious that this is what I saw when I looked into his tub.








Then, after he woke up I got some pics of how he's discovered how much he likes food and water!   I had tried to get such pics last night but the infrared heat light just gave off a red glow and all my pics were pink.  Who would know???  He loves dashing back and forth from the food to the water.  It was harder to get clear pics than I'd thought because he was moving so fast!

So cute, moving back and forth from water to food.

You'd hardly know that yesterday and the day before he was not too interested in eating.  Now he's chowing down.  OK.  Baby duck version of chowing down.

Gotta love the way he hangs his head over the rim of the water
                         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment