Thursday, May 24, 2012

Alfalfa - 3 days old with his new best friend

It happens to all mothers at some point.  They no longer are the center of the universe to their children.  In this case, surrogate mother to a duckling.  Alfalfa is either sleeping next to his new stuffed monkey, sitting next to the monkey, eating or drinking.  He no longer needs me to hold him and prefers that I don't.  Which is a good thing, actually.  I will always have my fond memories.  And shortly Alfalfa will have a sibling to pal around with.  If all goes well with the next egg hatching.

So, here are some pics of Alfalfa @ 3 days old:


My favorite 3 day old pose :)
Cute! 


Still cute!

It's a miracle I get anything done.  I will find almost any excuse to peek in on him.  While I still can.

Awwww

Now it's time to eat or drink!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment