Monday, May 14, 2012

Family with 4 goslings - adventures in the park



A goose version of a picnic in the park?  Aren't they lucky.  They don't have to cart food with them.

I'll bet the little goslings are happy not to have to jump down into the water.  Easy Peasy.

Oops, they came back because they somehow thought I had food for them.  Good picture op, though.

Uh, oh.  Mr. Nanny thinks I'm a threat and is telling the little ones to get up and get out of there.

Now  he's somehow fussing over the little ones.  He's usually in charge of the 3 older goslings.  Guess he's loaning himself out.

My heart sank when I heard this little one crying while he was swimming, parents not in the water.  Somehow he must have fallen or jumped in too early.  The parents are standing on the wall by the boat....

The lost one was united with its family.  Whew.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you and the geese and ducks!Oh and the turtle too!
    i can't wait to find out about the ones in the incubator!I will send the pics I took, you may want to include some in your posts!!!
    Great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete